Zoom is the most trending and best for taking online classes in this 2020 pandemic. Zoom is not very much complex as it looks for beginners. It’s too good to host a meeting or start an online class.
Where the problem comes for attendance teacher wants the student to switch on their video, but students get offended.
Suppose a student doesn’t want to show his/her face because the student has a risk that anyone could take screenshots. so I am here to help you out of this problem, so let’s start.
1.after going to this website login via google or Facebook and on the right side of the there will be an option to create a design click on the that and choose
- open your browser (any browser Chrome, Firefox, safari any browser)
- open www.canva.com
Click on Custom Dimensions
2. Download Zoom on your computer
- then makes a 15-30 second video of yourself.
- make sure you move your head twice up to down slowly (a little bit) so that it should look real(live).
- upload the video to canva.com.
- adjust the video in the middle.
- and click download in the upper right corner.
- Choose MP4 (beta) and click on the Download button.
3.If someone starts a meeting
- Go to setting in the zoom software.
Click on Virtual Background.
- in the right click on the + button
- and choose the video that you selected in canva.com
- then you are all set
- Join and click on the video icon
- you will get a drop-down menu in which
- Choose Virtual Background.
4.and you are done.
thanks for reading till the end enjoy and have a good day. and thanks sofiyan saboor for this.